Starting in 2012, the Waterville Volunteer Fire Department has been hosting a Smoke Off & Car Show as a fundraiser to help support the construction of the new firehouse. The Fire Department appreciates the fantastic support and great attendance this event has had the past two years. This year the Smoke Off is scheduled for Saturday, September 13th, starting at 10:00 a.m.. The schedule for the day includes:
• Car, Bike, & Truck Show — $20 entry fee, register day of show, Trophies awarded
• Iron Person Tournament – Team of 2, $20 entry fee, games include horseshoes, washers, and ladder ball, top 3 teams will be awarded
• Smoke Off — Boston Butts and Ribs,1 grand champion,1st, 2nd, 3rd in each division, Prepay and register is $40 per meat or $75 for both, Register day of competition $50 per meat, Contact Brent Martin 785-268-0724 to register
• Beer Garden
• Children Activities
• Live band/street dance
• Afternoon entertainment provided by Mobile Beatz DJ Service
Any and all donations are appreciated.Maybe you can donate a service, i.e. portable toilets. Anything would be fantastic. If you donate a service or item, we will consider the retail value for your level of sponsorship. All donors will be recognized on the back of t-shirts that will be for sale that
day. To be included on the t-shirt, they ask that you have your donation submitted by August 1st.
Sponsorship has been divided into the following levels:
• Bronze Division – up to $200
• Silver Division – $200-$399
• Gold Division – $400 or more
Donations can be sent to the following address:
City of Waterville
C/O Fire Department
PO BOX 387
Waterville, KS 66548
Daniel Gleason 785 313 3233 and we can arrange pickup of items.
Eric Church is coming to the Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Thursday, December 4th.
Check out the sneak peek of the new Choir Loft
Eric Church’s The Outsiders World Tour will launch in North America on September 11, 2014 with 31 arena dates. Additional tour information is available on EricChurch.com. Church selected Dwight Yoakam as the special guest for the entire tour. Opening the tour on different dates throughout the first leg will be rising country music duo Brothers Osborne, critically acclaimed singer/songwriter Brandy Clark, or the hard rocking band Halestorm.
Hailed as a top entertainer by The New York Times, Rolling Stone, SPIN Magazine, and more, Church will bring his rip-roaring attitude when he performs at venues such as Madison Square Garden, Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, the Sprint Center in Kansas City, The Arena at Gwinnett Center in Atlanta, Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, and FedExForum in Memphis, among others. Church will also return to the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, N.C. where he sold more than 15,000 tickets in 2012 as part of his headlining arena tour, The Blood, Sweat & Beers Tour—which Pollstar named a Top Tour of 2012.
BIP Club Info:
Get connected with B104.7 by signing up for the BIP Text Club or BIP e-updates!
For the BIP Text Club Send these keywords to 88474.
- B104 - signs you up for BIP alerts so you can be in the know. Receive concert alerts, contest & giveaway info!
- EMAW – receive info and breaking news on all things Wildcat!
- KSUMBB – KSU Mens Basketball halftime & final score for each game
- KSUWBB – KSU Women’s Basketball halftime & final score for each game
- KSUFB – KSU Football quarterly and final score
- KSTATE – Sports stories about all KSU Sports covered by 1350 KMAN one of our sister stations
- CHIEFS – Chiefs Football quarterly and final scores
- ROYALS – Royals baseball game score
- Reply HELP for help
- Reply STOP to opt-out
- Up to 30 msg/month
- Message and data rates may apply
- Privacy Statement
- Terms & Conditions
July 24th-26th, Cico Park in Manhattan
Nightly performances at 8pm
24th-Military Appreciation & Kids Night
25th-Tough Enough to Wear Pink
Kids Rodeo, July 19that Manhattan Town Center
Find more info at kawvalleyrodeo.com
Manhattan: Copeland Insurance, Dillon’s Stores, Dara’s Fast Lanes, Lee’s Western Wear, Manhattan Town Center, Orscheln Farm & Home, Tractor Supply, CenexAmpride
Riley: GTB Custom Meats
Country music star Brett Eldredge will perform a free concert, open to the public, at 8 p.m., June 9, on Fort Riley’s Custer Hill.
The free concert is part of a military appreciation event at Fort Riley, sponsored by PlayStation and held during 1st Infantry Division and Fort Riley’s annual Victory Week.
Titled “Salute to our Troops,” the three day event will also include the “Road to Greatness” gaming truck, to be located at the Warrior Zone, Fort Riley.
Brett Eldredge, a native of Illinois, is an up and coming country performer. His resume includes a Country Music Association Awards’ nomination for “New Artist of the Year”. His hits include the singles “Don’t Ya” and “Beat of the Music.” His debut album titled “Bring You Back” was released on Atlantic Records. His act is characterized by his high energy, something fans of Taylor Swift found out first-hand when he opened 19 dates on the superstar’s The RED Tour in 2013.
“Everything it takes to get to wherever I’m going to play – every airplane and car I ride in – is so worth it once I’m able to get up on that stage,” says Eldredge. “I want everybody in the crowd to feel the energy that I’m feeling from them.”
Carly Evans will be Live On-Location at Custer Hill from 6-8pm.
Brad Paisley – June 1st
with special guests Randy Houser, Leah Turner, and Charlie Worsham.
Listen at 7:35 with Tyler & Megan to play “Probably Paisley” for your chance to win tickets!
Part of the Country Mega Ticket, on sale now.
Single show on sale now.
At Ticketmaster.com, or by phone at 1-800-745-3000