- Tuesday, November 10th is the Arby’s Grand Opening at 405 McCall Road!
- B104.7 will be broadcasting live from 11am-1pm.
- Spin the Arby’s prize wheel to win free food, and other great Arby’s prizes. Every spin wins!
- Register to win a Diamondback Axis XE Mountain Bike!
Ogden’s Best Gun Range – KROCK will be there from 6-8pm Friday
- Join Hot Country B104.7 and Tyler Jackson live at Pigin’s BBQ this Saturday from 11-1!
- Pigins has teamed up with Bikers Against Child Abuse in collecting toys and money for children in need this holiday season.
- Bring an unwrapped gift for children ages 3-16 to Pigins this Saturday. Monetary donations are also accepted.
- Enjoy $5 pulled pork sandwiches, FREE Root Beer Floats, and 10% of all food proceeds go to Bikers Against Child Abuse.
Read more at their FB page!
- Join Hot Country B104.7 and Megan live at Hyvee with the Kansas Lottery on Friday, December 4th from 11-1!
- Buy $10 of Kansas Lottery Zombie Adventure Instant Scratch tickets, and win a prize from the Kansas Lottery!
- Win up to $200 or a Motoped Survival Bike Instantly!
- Find out more at Kslottery.com
Fall Apple Day Festival returns to Fort Riley from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday, September 23rd. The festival, which is free and open to the public, is the largest annual event at Fort Riley, averaging approximately 7,000 attendees. Community members are invited to meet their Army through various attractions including Commanding General’s Mounted Color Guard demonstrations, helicopter and tank displays, military working dog demonstrations, an ATV rodeo, kid-friendly activities and apple pie sales from the Historical and Archeological Society of Fort Riley. A number of food and information booths will also be available. Parking is free and a shuttle bus will run from Riley’s Conference Center to the festival grounds throughout the day. No pets or alcohol are allowed at the festival. The event is open to the public. Visitors who don’t have a Department of Defense ID card should go to http://www.riley.army.mil and click on the yellow “Accessing Fort Riley” tab on the right-hand side of the page. Passes for the day can be obtained prior to September 23rd.
A Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of WWI will be held at Peace Memorial Auditorium on Sunday, September 24th at 3:00 pm. They will feature a power point presentation by Wynn Butler, City Commissioner and the High School Quartet singing songs from World War I. View the WWII Foyer renovation progress 62nd Anniversary of Peace Memorial Auditorium. This is a family event. Free and open to the public.