Rob lost this week’s K-State score prediction contest, and had to take a Boston Cream Pie to the face!
3 months ago, Tyler and Megan spoke to Miss Kansas Theresa Vail…such a cool lady!
A couple in Indiana got married over the weekend and had a Zombie Themed Wedding! Read more here!
Meet Milly! She is the World’s Smallest Dog at 3.8 inches tall and 1 lb!
Read more about Milly here!
Check out this Dad’s punishment for his daughter wearing her shorts too short! Love it!!!
Read more here!
- Your houseplants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
- Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- 6:00 a.m . is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
- You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
- You watch the Weather Channel.
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.”
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
- Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
- You’re the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won’t turn down the stereo.
- Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
- You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
- Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
- You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald’s leftovers.
- Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
- You take naps.
- Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
- Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
- You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
- A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good sh!t.”
- You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
- “I just can’t drink the way I used to” replaces “I’m never going to drink that much again.”
- 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
- You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
- When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking “Oh sh!t what the hell!”
Miss Kansas 2013- Manhattan resident and K-Stater Theresa Vail will is currently competing in the Miss America Pageant! The finals are Sunday night on ABC, and she has been making headlines across the nation for her being a US Soldier, outdoorswoman, and for being the first contestant to show off her tattoos!
Today is the last day that you can vote for her to be “America’s Choice”
In honor of 9/11…the best commercial EVER>
What are the top universities in the nation? Check out the list here!
K-State made the list! (Of course!)