Sad, but true.
Top 50 Signs of Aging
1. Feeling Stiff
2. Groaning when you bend down
3. Saying “It wasn’t like that when I was young”
4. Saying “In my day”
5. Losing hair
6. Not knowing any songs in the top ten list
7. Getting hairy ears, eyebrows, nose, face etc.
8. Hating noisy bars
9. Complaining a lot about joints and illnesses
10. Forgetting people’s names
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort, rather than style
12. Thinking policemen, teachers and doctors look young
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV
14. Needing an afternoon nap
15. Having no clue what young people are talking about
16. Having difficulties using technology
17. Losing touch with everyday technology like tablets and televisions
18. Complaining about more things
19. Wearing your glasses around your neck
20. Not remembering the name of any modern bands
21. You try not to lift heaving things because you might hurt your back
22. Complaining of the trash on television these days
23. Always forgetting where you left your glasses, purse, keys
24. Switching from pop radio to classical or oldies radio
25. You start driving very slowly
26. Preferring a night in to a night out
27. Becoming interested in The Antiques Road Show
28. You get disappointed because your work colleagues don’t know what Opal Fruit is
29. You take slippers to a friend’s house
30. You listen to the Archers
31. Falling asleep after drinking one glass of wine
32. Never going out without your coat
33. Getting bed socks for Christmas and liking it
34. Not being able to lose 6 pounds in two days
35. Craving a cup of tea
36. Taking a flask of tea or coffee on a day out
37. Joining the WI
38. Getting interested in gardening
39. Spending more money on face creams and anti-aging products
40. Spending money on the home or furniture rather than a night on the town
41. Always dressing for the weather
42. Putting everyday items in the wrong place
43. Obsessive gardening or bird feeding
44. Love your puzzles and crosswords
45. Always driving in the slow lane or at a slow pace in the middle lane
46. Thought about going on a “no children” cruise for a holiday
47. Your ears are bigger than you remembered them
48. Joining the National Trust
49. Drinking sherry
50. Feeling you have the right to tell people exactly what you think even if it isn’t polite
Help us find “Nemo”! He is a 9 year-old black Miniature Schnauzer who was lost in Manhattan on Wednesday. He has been seen all over the city, but has yet to have been caught. A cash reward is offered to those who find him. If you have any information, please call Matt Coltharp at (785) 477-0486 or e-mail Mattcoltharp@gmail.com. Help Find Nemo!!!
1. Finding their own farts and burps hilarious.
2. Eating fast food at 2:00 a.m.
3. Playing video games.
4. Driving too fast.
5. Laughing at swear words.
6. Driving with loud music.
7. Playing practical jokes.
8. Trying to beat children at games.
9. Staying silent during an argument.
10. Not being able to cook simple meals.
11. Re-telling the same silly jokes.
12. Don’t like talking about themselves.
13. Hating reading because it’s boring.
14. Doing crazy dance moves.
15. Getting their laundry done by mom.
16. Having meals prepared by mom.
17. Wearing sneakers out.
18. Owning a skateboard or BMX bike.
19. Not eating vegetables.
20. Changing jobs regularly.
21. Getting too excited about singles events.
22. Trying to do wheelies on their bike.
23. Driving a souped up car.
24. Bragging about how hot women think they are.
25. Wearing cartoon pajamas.
26. Chatting women up online.
27. Showing off about fitness.
29. Sagging their pants.
30. Having a cartoon bedspread.