Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line and Eric Church dominate the 2014 mid-year album and single sales figures, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Luke and FGL's single, "This Is How We Roll," is the #1 digital track so far with more than 1.5 million copies sold. Luke's "Play It Again" is at #2 on that list with just under 1.3 million downloads.
Eric Church's The Outsiders is country's biggest-selling album so far, with 642,000 units scanned. Luke's Crash My Party is second, with 455,000 copies sold this year, while Brantley Gilbert follows at #3, selling 412,000 copies of his latest album, Just As I Am.
Albums sales and digital download figures are down significantly this year as fans switch from purchasing music to streaming it.
Here are the top 10 best-selling country albums so far this year:
1) Eric Church, The Outsiders
2) Luke Bryan, Crash My Party
3) Brantley Gilbert, Just As I Am
4) Florida Georgia Line, Here's to the Good Times
5) Miranda Lambert, Platinum
6) Cole Swindell, Cole Swindell
7) Dierks Bentley, Riser
8) Blake Shelton, Based on a True Story
9) Jennifer Nettles, That Girl
10) Johnny Cash, Out Among the Stars
Here are the top 10 best-selling country digital songs so far this year:
1) Florida Georgia Line featuring Luke Bryan, "This Is How We Roll"
2) Luke Bryan, "Play It Again"
3) Brantley Gilbert, "Bottoms Up"
4) Jake Owen, "Beachin'"
5) Keith Urban, "Cop Car"
6) Eric Church, "Give Me Back My Hometown"
7) Luke Bryan, "Drink a Beer"
8) Jerrod Niemann, "Drink to That All Night"
9) Thomas Rhett, "Get Me Some of That"
10) Rascal Flatts, "Rewind"
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio