You’ve got a one in 292.2 million shot of winning the $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot this Wednesday. Not to kick your optimism in the groin, but here are five ridiculous things with better odds . . .
1. You’re 25 times more likely to become President of the United States than win the Powerball.
2. Winning would be like flipping a coin 28 times in a row and getting heads every time.
3. You’re four times more likely to be hit by an asteroid.
4. You’re 10 times more likely to die in a fatal car accident on your way to buy Powerball tickets than to win.
5. And you’re 508 times more likely to become a billionaire through some other means.