Today we recognize teachers worldwide as it is World Teachers’ Day. And after the last two years, basically, they need all the love they can get.
Seriously, I saw a stat that it was the 2019 school year that was the last time students and teachers saw a “normal” year. That seems so long ago. It shall now be referred to as “The Long, Long Ago.”
If you are a teacher, you may or may not be aware of some freebies that are available to you.
- Microsoft gives teachers free access to all of it’s office products. Like all of them. All you need is a school email address.
- Thrive Market will waive their membership fee for teachers, meaning you can get access to healthy and organic foods on the cheap.
- Need some stress relief, teachers? Trust me, the sane ones of us completely understand. Headspace offers their app for free for you.
- This one is just kind of a catch-all, but here is a link to some decent discounts.
- And, finally, if your ride gets vandalized on school property, hit up Liberty Mutual for free “vandalism loss protection.” Plus, they also offer free collision coverage if you crash while driving to school business. That speeding ticket you got while driving the school district SUV home from the road basketball game is on you.