Man has to pay child support to a wife he hasn’t seen in 16 years… for HER 1 year old child


A Quad City, IA man thought it was a joke when he received a certified letter from the state ordering him to pay child support for a child that isn’t his.
The child was recently born to his long estranged wife, who he hasn’t seen in over 16 years. They broke up, but never got divorced.
Because of that, by law, he is still legally responsible and the state says he had better pay up.
Many states require husbands to pay child support for any child born during the marriage.
According to the state, his only recourse is to petition the court to “de-establish” paternity. That will require going to court, and hiring an attorney.
Read more HERE