‘Tis the season to try and figure out what to get for Cousin Abby, who you only see exactly one time of year.
When in doubt, Reddit has a thread of what users are calling “underrated Christmas gifts,” meaning stuff that isn’t the sexiest gift, but the person receiving it may just love it.
- Extra phone chargers/wire organizers
- Nice sheets/towels
- A premium streaming subscription
- Restaurant gift cards to LOCAL places (i.e. no Applebee’s. Except for maybe my friend Matt. I don’t know if he knows other restaurants exist.)
- Grocery/gas gift cards.
- Comfy pajamas
- Toilet paper (The user stated it was a White Elephant deal and the pack was a 124-pack. I can see that being much appreciated.)
- One-time vehicle detail or landscaping service
- Quality coffee