Two fires were noted overnight in Manhattan.

The Manhattan Fire Department says firefighters were dispatched just before 4:30 a.m. to Stickels Cleaners, at 714 North 12th Street. Arriving crews found a small fire in a shed behind the business with an occupant working to extinguish it. Firefighters contained the fire within 10 minutes. No injuries were reported.

The building is an approximately 400-square foot accessory structure to the main building, used for dry cleaning operations. Loss is estimated at $10,000 for the building and equipment. The cause was accidental due to thawing operations being conducted.

The fire department also says crews were called out just before midnight to Ascension Via Christi for an extinguished fire next to a boiler in a mechanical room. The cause was accidental due to a malfunction of the boiler. A damage estimate wasn’t immediately available.